Friday, January 25, 2019

I'm Excited

Sorry it's taken me 9 years to write an update. But that's the last time I was tickled.

I've had multiple foot surgeries on both of my feet. Now with the scars on my feet I am very self conscious about the scars. But my feet are still soft and smooth.

Tomorrow I'll find out just how ticklish my feet really are. My friend from Ohio (the last guy who tickled me) will be coming up to Michigan for the night. I'm soooooo excited to see him and be tickled by him. 

I'll update again within the next few days to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh if I could only? if I could have a night with you tied to the bed and a blindfold on you and to tickle you all night long every inch of your body and your beautiful feet and you laying there laughing uncontrollably and hysterically begging for mercy I would love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would like to talk to you again gigglegal76. I enjoyed talking to you

    ReplyDelete