Sunday, April 4, 2010

Judgemental

I just wanted to say that if you are a judgemental person and not into BBW's then please don't waste your time or my time getting to know me. I am a BBW but I'm a good person. Some people like those type of women and some people don't.

To me when it comes to tickling it doesn't matter what the hell a person looks like. What matters the most is that they're ticklish. Tickling is a great part of my life.

So again if BBW tickling is not your thing then move on!!

1 comment:

  1. The only way I judge you is if you are ticklish all over from head to toes like you are it doesn't matter what you look like I just want to tickle you for hours upon hours everyday of the week that would make my heart so so happy to watch you laying there tied spread-eagle naked and me tickle turetorturing you and you laughing hysterically and uncontrollably my beautiful ticklish honey.

    ReplyDelete