Monday, March 22, 2010

Self Tickling

I'm sure that you have heard of Self Tickling before but do you know of anyone who can actually tickle themselves?

I can honestly say that I can. I have been taking really good care of my feet these past few years. Giving myself pedicures and keeping lotion on them all of the time. I never go barefoot though because I don't want my feet to get in bad shape.

I hold my toes back to make the skin tighter and with my other hand I run my fingers up and down the sole. OMG I can't hardly stand to do that but I manage. After a minute or two I do the same to the other foot. An electric toothbrush is definitely the worse tool ever. All those bristles running up and down my foot and in between my toes. OMG!

Some day I'll have to take a video of me doing that and prove that I can Self Tickle.

1 comment:

  1. You don't really have to tickle yourself I would be more than happy everyday to tickle every inch of your naked body and feet and you will laugh unmercifully for hours upon hours tied down and blindfolded not knowing when the next tickling Sensation will hit will it be your ribs will it be your bare feet will it be your inner thighs would it be your girly part you would never know but all you would do is laugh hysterically and uncontrollably for hours begging for mercy that will never come.

    ReplyDelete