Monday, March 22, 2010

First Tickling in 4 Years!!

After not being tickled for 4 years (due to my health) I finally was well enough to be tickled again. I was a bit nervous because I really didn't know how much I could handle.

I have known my friend Rich for years on the internet. He lives in Ohio which really isn't too far from me. He was coming up here this weekend so I finally got to meet him. Usually I'm nervous about meeting new people but I felt really comfortable, it was like meeting an old time friend. I think I was more nervous about being tickled than anything.

Saturday was the day that I finally met my long time friend. Rich invited me in and he shared some pictures of all the baseball parks that he's been too. Now I sure enjoyed looking at those. I'm a big time baseball fan!! While looking through them Rich tickled my sides a few times. I swear that I jumped out of my skin when he did that..LOL

Afterward looking through the pictures he started tickling me then. OMG I swear that I'm much more ticklish than 4 years ago. Definitely my feet!!! Rich tickled me everywhere on my body. I swear not 1 spot was missed. I now know that my breasts and belly button are very ticklish as well. Along with my butt!! He tickled me to orgasm not only once but twice!!! I can honestly say that I'm so much more ticklish after orgasm. Words just can't explain it.

No restraints were used and Rich is a very gentle tickler. I'd say that I'm pretty good at keeping still although I did bring my arms down a few times when he tickled under my arms or moved my feet away when he tickled them.

I'm so much looking forward to being tickled again. 4 years is just too long to go without. If I could have it every day or at least a few times a week I'd be in Heaven! This weekend will for sure go down in my history book. So enjoyable, much laughter and over all just a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment