Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why I like tickling



I like tickling because it's not only great fun but it's also a great stress reliever. I love being tickled from head to toe. When being tickled it gives me great sensations that I really can't explain.

I also love to dish it out. I love to get my revenge on the person who tickled me. My favorite spot to tickle is anywhere on the upper body. But most people who I have tickled enjoyed having their feet tickled. I don't mind tickling the feet just as long as my Lee is having fun and getting lots of laughs. I have been told in the past that I'm "an evil tickler". Hmmmm would you like to find out??

1 comment:

  1. Hey i remember you from myspace we were friends and talked on Yahoo messenger all the time about tickling. I moved back to Michigan. We would talk on facebook and myspace. I would like to hear from u again. Email me j.tolliver@aol.com

    ReplyDelete